Super colon cleanse weight loss, keeping the intestines clear helps not only to safeguard health, but also to lose weight. There are home remedies to cleanse the colon that serve these two purposes. As we consume food, stagnant waste remains, and this waste in the walls of the colon producing toxins.
Some symptoms that the colon is “dirty” are fatigue, headache, weight gain, low energy consumption and, sometimes, even skin problems. It that all these symptoms are a reflection of the intestine, the consequence of which affects the entire nervous system. Therefore, it is essential to carry out this cleaning regularly.
Take note of these 5 home remedies to cleanse the colon
Before starting with the list of home remedies to detoxify your intestines, it is worth saying that during the cleaning process you must maintain a diet low in fat and carbohydrates, and rich in fiber.
- The first remedy is quite simple. You will need 2 teaspoons of lemon juice (freshly squeezed), ½ teaspoon of cayenne pepper, and 1 teaspoon of organic honey and 1 cup of water, filtered or mineral. Mix everything, and drink 3 times a day for 7 days.
- For the second, you will need volcanic ash, which in most health houses in the form of liquid preparation. It cleanses toxins and helps to expel excess waste, which will leave your intestines completely clean.
- Another of the home remedies to clean the colon that we recommend is a coffee enema, for which you should get a syringe with a rubber ball, and prepare a cup of strong coffee (preferably organic and without added flavors); Once cold, put it in the syringe with a rubber ball, through which you will project the coffee into the anus. Leave it for 2 or 3 minutes and suck it out. Caffeine will cause the muscles of the colon to contract and push out any residue.
- Some juices are very effective in cleaning your intestines, such as apple; its regular consumption stimulates the intestinal movements; it decomposes the toxins improving the health of the liver and the digestive system. You can start the day by drinking an apple juice without straining and after half an hour, you drink a glass of water. Do this several times a day.
- Flaxseed is an exceptionally good source of omega 3 fatty acids, antioxidants and natural fiber, which makes it an essential food when you want to cleanse your colon. Simply add ground flaxseed to your cereal, yogurt, juice or fruit and for a faster result add a tablespoon of ground flaxseed to a glass of water half an hour before breakfast and before going to bed.
Remember not to abuse the home remedies to clean the colon and go to the doctor if you have a lot of discomforts that does not give. Fortunately, this is not necessary in most cases, and you can even find completely natural treatment irritable bowel problems without the need for medicines: the VIVE SIN IRONABLE COLON program, by Dr. Martin Macedon, will teach you how to achieve it and improve your health in general.
With this powerful integral and holistic method, you will learn to strengthen your digestive health and show off a flat abdomen, free of accumulated waste. This is possible if you apply a fundamental principle: “Take conscience”, to understand and find a permanent and definitive solution.