Losing weight with black seed oil this is the best you solution. For weight gain, use it in conjunction with healthy food and exercise, where black seed oil can help you lose weight safely, quickly and without using a non-prescription pill that may have negative effects on your body. Actually there have been several articles about black seed oil weight loss that I have described
A teaspoon of black cumin seeds per day can help you lose body fat!
It didn’t take long for people to realize that it could be used to control weight. In recent years, researchers have learned more about the relationship between latency and fat burning. In a study conducted in 2014 on 88 obese women at Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences in Iran, researchers learned about the effects of cumin powder on weight loss.
The women were divided into two groups and studied over three months. Both groups received the same nutritional advice. As part of the dietary changes to this study, women had to reduce their daily consumption of food by 500 calories and ate yogurt in two meals every day.
The experimental group dealt yogurt blended with 3 grams of cumin powder and the officer group treated yogurt without any cumin. At the end of the study, women in the experimental group lost more weight, reduced body fat by nearly three times the amount lost from the control group and lowered bad cholesterol levels by ten points for only half a point. Average in the control group.
The only difference in eating habits between the two groups was the fact that one group consumed cumin powder on a daily basis while the other group was not.
Nutrients in the seeds of the seed of the pond or black seeds
Black seed oil contains many nutrients that are useful in losing weight naturally. Some of the nutrients include;
- Contains more than 100 important nutrients.
- Contains active ingredients such as Nigellone, thymoquinone and other stationary oils.
- Consists of 15 amino acids: Out of 9 essential amino acid containing 8 amino acids, also consists of amino acids i.e. L-arginine essential for infant growth.
- Consists of 50% of essential fatty acids such as linoleic acid, oleic acids, and others, and 0.5-1.5% of the volatile oils i.e. nigellone, thymoquinone, alkaloids, and Saponins.
- Consists of calcium, iron, sodium, potassium, iron, manganese, zinc and selenium.
- It also consists of vitamin A, B1, B2, C and niacin.
- Contains a number of sterols usually beta-Sitosterol which contains anti-cancer properties.
- Also contains Thymohydrochionon which is an antihistamine and analgesic.
- Pond seeds consist of 35% oil, 21% protein and 38% carbohydrates.
The benefits of weight loss in the black seed derive from the potential effects of blood glucose reduction. The theory behind maintaining a blood sugar balance is that it can help you lose weight and improve your health.
Keeping blood glucose levels steady you can reduce cravings for carbohydrates, which in turn helps to control your appetite. Controlling your cravings can translate into weight loss from 1 to 2 kilo per month.
You’ll find black seed for weight loss available in oil extraction, pill or tea. However, some believe that its most effective form is oil extraction. The usual dosage of the extract is 1 to 2 tablespoons. Daily.
The prophetic way to take black seeds is with crushed seeds and raw honey.
Here are some recipes that you can try
- Mix a teaspoon of black seed oil or crushed seeds in half a cup of fresh orange juice.
- Mix a teaspoon of black seed oil or crushed seeds, with 1/2 teaspoon of raw honey.
Take this treatment twice a day. Once in the morning, 30 minutes before breakfast and the second before bedtime. Try to sleep on an empty stomach and don’t eat two hours before bedtime.
Including a healthy eating plan and light, aerobics will help boost your weight loss efforts. Regularly walking regularly will help you see the results.
If you want to take black seeds for weight loss, be careful to eat it with medications such as insulin or other herbs that lower blood sugar levels, because they may increase the risk of hypoglycemia or low blood glucose levels. Always ask for advice from a healthcare professional before starting a new supplement.