Best weight loss methods use lemon is great for weight loss and detoxification and can also do wonders for your hair and skin. Here are 5 ways to get over it.
The humble lemon found in each kitchen is really super food, gets glowing skin and removes toxins. It is refreshing in the form of juice and can be used with everything from cocktail to curry and tea.
Here are some of the benefits you need to know:
* Lemon is rich in vitamin C and promotes digestion. Some people swear by lemon (a little lemon juice without adding water) while others prefer to eat it in the warm water early in the morning. In both cases, it helps to remove toxins from the body, improve immunity and purify the blood.
* It is believed that eating lemon juice with honey and lukewarm water helps in weight loss. It can also give relief from the afternoon throat.
* If you mix lemon with olive oil and apply it to your nails, it can help strengthen the brittle nails and whiten them.
* Lemon can help to get rid of wrinkles, scars and age spots as well as remove the tan. To prevent wrinkles, mix a teaspoon of lemon juice extract, honey, and a little almond oil. Put it on your face and neck, keep it for 5 minutes and then wash it.
* If you are suffering from hair loss, prepare a paste by combining crushed lemon seeds, black pepper or lemon and vinegar. Put on the scalp and keep it for 5-10 minutes before rinsing.
Well, hopefully with some tips that I give to you could be useful. Please browse our articles about health or how to lose weight with healthy on our website. Thanks and don’t forget to come back.